The Adidas Solar Boost
Hands down my favorite running shoe! The shoe is made with a cloud foam for foot support. These shoes are not quite as light weight as some shoes, but slightly lighter than a mid weight shoe.
Originally, one of the shoes worn in the Breaking Two Project by Nike, this shoe was compared with other top rated marathon and distance running shoes.
At the base of the shoe is a hard plastic grip for more efficient runs on the street or on the track!
In the past I’ve paid $160 for a pair of these shoes, and its always been worth it. I believe I’m actually on my second or third pair now! You can get a pair of your own here, and kick off your running!
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Weight: 11 ounces (size 9); Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm); Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Techfit upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Tailored Fiber Placement offers stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at midfoot; Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
You can grab these and a pair of joggers for the fall training season here on Amazon and help support jmurrayathletics too! Dont forget to check out our social media pages and join our news letter so you dont miss a thing!